Hi everyone! It’s so good to see you again. Let’s get this party started. We are thrilled that you decided to link up with us this week. Let’s Get Real is a showcase for some of the best bloggers from across the world. We can’t wait to see what you have been working on this week. Make sure you share this party with your friends so that we can grow. Don’t keep us a secret!
Let’s Get Real is all about Healthy Living. We are all about Real Food, fitness, health and wellness, and home life tips and DIY. We are complicated people living in the real world. Let’s Get Real is a great place to make friends to lean on for advice and encouragement. Each week, I encourage you to take a few moments just for yourself. Grab a comfortable spot to relax and make a new friend.
Increase your blog traffic and link up with us at Let's Get Real. We love to share! #linky Click To Tweet
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
- Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial
We will be pinning our favorites!!
My Let’s Get Real Featured blogger this week is:
Each week I choose a post from the previous week’s link up to feature. The features are always very personal to me. I choose blog posts that are of interest to me at the time. In addition to writing a blog, I love to read blogs as I find so much good information online………information that I use to keep my family healthy. My little guy still is not eating too many vegetables so I am always on the hunt for ways to get vegetables into him in a way that he will accept. This carrot smoothie is a perfect solution for our family. It is packed with plenty of good nutrition and totally delicious. Check out Raia’s recipe and let her know that you are stopping by from Let’s Get Real.