Welcome to The Real Food Experience 2015
The Real Food Experience 2015 is all about making healthier food choices. This free program will systematically help change the way you look at food. This approach is easy to follow and encourages you to start eating better one step at a time. If you’ve been thinking about eating healthier you’ve come to the right place! The Real Food Experience 2015 is a fun way to make changes in the foods you eat and that will help you live a healthier, happier, and more energetic life. It’s not a diet, but rather a step-by-step approach to adding more nutrition and flavor to your meals while getting rid of artificial ingredients, chemicals, and the enormous amount of salt and sugar that are all part of a processed food diet. It includes a new “real food challenge” every week for the month of January, real food eating plans, recipes, tips and encouragement.
This year’s Real Food Experience Sponsors:
I’m Scarlett, I’m a stay-at-home mom, I love good food, my husband and son. After 3 years of trying to conceive, 9 months of pregnancy and 1 year of nursing I’m trying to lose, at least, 30 lbs! Join me on my journey!
We have set up a private Facebook Group for you to interact with us, ask questions, and get support during this challenge. Find us on Facebook.
Follow the Real Food Experience on Twitter and Instagram. Share your recipes, food photos, motivation images, etc. with us using the hashtag #RealFoodExperience. We want to see what inspires you and how you are doing during the challenge. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter. Drop me a note and I always follow back.
If you have any questions please message me on social media or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I look forward to sharing this challenge with you in 2015.
- The Truth About Real Food – and 5 Reasons to Eat It Anyway
- What if You Don’t Have Time to Eat Real Food?
- Week 1 Challenge: Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
- Week 2 Challenge: Add Whole Grains
- Week 3 Challenge: Dump Artificial Food Dyes
- Week 4 Challenge: Natural Sweeteners
- Week 5 Challenge: Healthy Oils and Fat
- Week 6 Challenge: Juggling Systems and Kitchen Organization
- Week 7 Challenge: Intro to Gut Health
- Week 8 Challenge: Meat and Veggie Protein
- Week 9 Challenge: Drink Real Beverages
- Week 10 Challenge: Eat a Rainbow
Weekly Meal Plans:
- How to create a weekly meal plan
- Real Food Experience Meal Plan Week 1
- Real Food Experience Meal Plan Week 2
- Real Food Experience Meal Plan Week 3
- Real Food Experience Meal Plan Week 4
Tips, Fitness Advice, and Information:
- Tips For Eating More Fruits and Vegetables – And Enjoying Regular Exercise
- Helping Families Transition to Real Food
- Whole Grain Tips and Recipes and an Exercise Bonus – Stretching and Rolling
- 10 Tips and Trick for Prepping Real Food Quickly and Easily
- Eating Whole Grains – Tips to Help