The following post contains affiliate links. This means that when you buy a product from one of our affiliate partners, Juggling Real Food and Real Life will receive a small commission for your purchase. The price is the same to you.
The Christmas holiday season is such a wonderful time of year. The kids are so excited as they countdown to the big day. That beautiful Christmas countdown calendar I have is like a stress-o-meter for me. Each day that goes by brings me more and more stress it seems. There is so much to do and so little time to do it in. The kids all seem to have extra projects to do, there are holiday parties to attend, and still…………the laundry needs done. I know you are feeling the craziness like I am. Deep breath……..everything will be just fine.
So what am I doing? Decorating my home and shopping for Christmas gifts? Maybe writing out Christmas cards? Nah! I’m writing this list for all of you. I’ll get back to the house in a bit. It’s so much easier to shop for people who like the same things as you do, so I quickly came up with this list of items that I would love to receive in my stocking. My hope is that this will make things easier for you to purchase gifts for the foodies in your lives. Anything in “green” you can click on for more information. I’ve also included a gift guide at the bottom of the list. Happy shopping!
Follow me on Pinterest for more great Christmas ideas.
35 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for the Foodie on Your List
- An apple or orange for the toe of the stocking – It’s real food. We love this stuff!
- Quality Knives
- Specialty Teas
- Potato Masher – Real mashed potatoes are so good.
- Vegetable Peeler – I use mine on a daily basis.
- Bamboo Spoon Set
- Chef’s Tongs – We all want to look like the TV chefs.
- Spoon Rest – I sure do make a mess of the stove without one!
- Pasta Fork
- Raw Honey
- Spiral Whisk – This is another tool I use all of the time.
- Fine Mesh Strainers
- Oven Mitts – I use mine all of the time so they get worn out pretty quickly.
- Apron – I love Flirty Aprons.
- Mini Food Chopper
- Cooking Extracts – Vanilla, Mint, Orange……….
- Pizza Cutter – I cut quessadillas with mine too.
- Apple Wedger
- Silicone muffin cups – These are good for both baking and lunch boxes.
- Spice Grater
- Garlic Press
- Apple Corer – Great tool to help make apple sandwiches.
- Cutting Boards and Mats – Various sizes and materials
- Basting Brush
- Stainless Steel Scoops – Good for cookies, energy bites, and meatballs.
- Silicone Spatula/Scrapers – Lots of different sizes are useful
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Kitchen Towels
- Quality Spices – Good quality spices make everything taste better.
- Recipe Cards
- Straws – They make drinking smoothies so much more fun.
- Ball Plastic Canning Jars – They are perfect for freezing smoothies for lunch boxes where you may not want to use glass.
A great place to buy these items is on Amazon, but you can also find most of them at your local stores. The Dollar Tree, Target, and Wal-Mart all have great prices. My husband loves Dollar General. TJ Maxx always has nice prices on gourmet items like spices and small kitchen tools.
What are your favorite foodie gifts to give? What should I add to this list?? Come on readers…….let’s help out some of our fellow Jugglers.
Follow me for more great tips and fun!