Hi everyone! It’s so good to see you again. Let’s get this party started. We are thrilled that you decided to link up with us this week. Let’s Get Real is a showcase for some of the best bloggers from across the world. We can’t wait to see what you have been working on this week. Make sure you share this party with your friends so that we can grow. Don’t keep us a secret!
Let’s Get Real is all about Healthy Living. We are all about Real Food, fitness, health and wellness, and home life tips and DIY. We are complicated people living in the real world. Let’s Get Real is a great place to make friends to lean on for advice and encouragement. Each week, I encourage you to take a few moments just for yourself. Grab a comfortable spot to relax and make a new friend.
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
- Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial
We will be pinning our favorites!!
My Let’s Get Real Featured blogger this week is:
The holidays bring lots of occasions to eat treats. It really is difficult to stick to a real food lifestyle during the holidays with so many junk food temptations. I’ve always found that if I can bring healthier versions of treats with less refined sugars and chemicals, then I always know that I have something to eat that won’t leave me feeling ill the next day. Delicious recipes like this one are also great conversation starters about our real food journey. Recipes like this pumpkin spice walnut cake are perfect for occasions where you want a delicious recipe to impress your friends. Your friends will be stunned to find out that this cake is a “healthier” cake. It’s so delicious! Stop over and check out the recipe and let Kaila know that you are stopping over from Let’s Get Real.