Woot! Woot! Let’s get this Friday started! We are thrilled that you decided to link up with us this week. Let’s Get Real is a showcase for some of the best bloggers from across the world. We can’t wait to see what you have been working on this week. Make sure you share this party with your friends so that we can grow. Don’t keep us a secret!
Let’s Get Real is all about Healthy Living. We are all about Real Food, fitness, health and wellness, and home life tips and DIY. We are complicated people living in the real world. Let’s Get Real is a great place to make friends to lean on for advice and encouragement. Each week, I encourage you to take a few moments just for yourself. Grab a comfortable spot to relax and make a new friend.
** Special Note: If you are a blogger looking for an active sharing group, we have the group for you! The Let’s Get Real Facebook group has daily follow threads, support, and friendship. Come on over and join us.**
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
- Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial
We will be pinning our favorites!!
My Let’s Get Real Featured blogger this week is:
(Drum Roll Please)
It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of Nicky over at Little Family Adventure. One of the things that I love the most is how she is able to make healthy and delicious food fun. So many cooks like to use artificial colors and tons of sugar to please children and make food fun. Take a look at how Nicky makes St Patrick’s Day super fun without a bunch of junky ingredients. Enjoy!