Grilled Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- Ground Chicken Patties (I buy preformed from my grocery store's meat department, but you could make your own. Same as a hamburger)
- Spaghetti Sauce (Good jar sauce or homemade)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- Grill chicken.
- Melt Cheese on the chicken. I like to cover the chicken with a pan lid to get the cheese nice and melted.
- Assemble chicken and a spoonful of warmed spaghetti sauce on a whole wheat hamburger bun.
- Enjoy this quick and easy dinner.
Are you enjoying grilling this summer? What is your favorite food to grill? Are you a fan of the “No-cipes”?