Welcome! Welcome! Let’s get this Friday started. We are thrilled that you decided to link up with us this week. Let’s Get Real is a showcase for some of the best bloggers from across the world. We can’t wait to see what you have been working on this week. Make sure you share this party with your friends so that we can grow. Don’t keep us a secret!
Let’s Get Real is all about Healthy Living. We are all about Real Food, fitness, health and wellness, and home life tips and DIY. We are complicated people living in the real world. Let’s Get Real is a great place to make friends to lean on for advice and encouragement. Each week, I encourage you to take a few moments just for yourself. Grab a comfortable spot to relax and make a new friend.
** Special Note: If you are a blogger looking for an active sharing group, we have the group for you! The Let’s Get Real Facebook group has daily follow threads, support, and friendship. Come on over and join us.**
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
- Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial
We will be pinning our favorites!!
My Let’s Get Real Featured blogger this week is:
(Drum Roll Please)
So Much To Make
Since I am a girl from Ohio who loves Buckeyes……….I just had to feature this healthier alternative to a fan favorite dessert. Make sure to stop by and check it out.
Thank you Christina for hosting this party 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend
Winnie recently posted…אזני המן עם תותים (מיובשים) במילוי גבינה
Emily @ Recipes to Nourish says
Thanks for hosting! This week I shared a grain free Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread. It’s super delicious. Have a great week!
Emily @ Recipes to Nourish recently posted…Grain Free Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread
Thanks for hosting a wonderful party! Have a great week 🙂
Michelle recently posted…Best Banana Bread Ever!
Vashti Quiroz-Vega says
Hi Christina! Happy Friday! Thanks for hosting this fun link party! Enjoy the weekend! 😀
Vashti Quiroz-Vega recently posted…Haiku Friday – Flash & Dance
Janelle@The Peaceful Haven says
Thanks for hosting!!
Janelle@The Peaceful Haven recently posted…Christian Book Reviews