Welcome to all of you beautiful people! Let’s get this Friday started. We are thrilled that you decided to link up with us this week. Let’s Get Real is a showcase for some of the best bloggers from across the world. We can’t wait to see what you have been working on this week. Make sure you share this party with your friends so that we can grow. Don’t keep us a secret!
Let’s Get Real is all about Healthy Living. We are all about Real Food, fitness, health and wellness, and home life tips and DIY. We are complicated people living in the real world. Let’s Get Real is a great place to make friends to lean on for advice and encouragement. Each week, I encourage you to take a few moments just for yourself. Grab a comfortable spot to relax and make a new friend.
** Special Note: If you are a blogger looking for an active sharing group, we have the group for you! The Let’s Get Real Facebook group has daily follow threads, support, and friendship. Come on over and join us.**
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
- Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial
We will be pinning our favorites!!
My Let’s Get Real Featured blogger this week is:
(Drum Roll Please)
Joanna brings us a delicious one pan recipe for today’s feature. Chicken, potatoes, and broccoli come together with an easy-to-make sauce for this beautiful meal. Easy to clean up too! Make sure you check out the recipe and let Joanna know that you stopped by.